- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Back To School
- Bereavement & Memorial
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
New & Bestselling Jonathan Cahn
Pre-Release - This book will ship on September 1st
New Release From 5-Time New York Times Best Selling Author Jonathan Cahn
In 2012 Jonathan Cahn caused a worldwide sensation with the release of his first book and massive best seller, The Harbinger. It has been hailed as "stunning," "prophetic," "mind-blowing," and "astonishing." Cahn followed it with his best sellers The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, The Paradigm, and The Oracle. But he has always held off on writing a sequel to The Harbinger, believing it was not yet the time. But now is the time. With the release of The Harbinger II, Cahn will reveal what could not be revealed up until now, including the mysteries that couldn't be put into The Harbinger--the mysteries and prophetic harbingers that have manifested since the book came out--and the mysteries of what is yet to come. The Harbinger II will take the mystery to new dimensions and heights of revelation.
Questions have been asked since The Harbinger first came out, and they will finally be answered.
- Has the revelation continued?
- Has the mystery progressed to a more critical stage?
- Have more harbingers now manifested on American soil?
- Is America closer now than ever before to judgment?
- Could this explain what has been happening in recent days?
- And what lies in store for the future?
The Harbinger II will open up the mysteries of the Watchmen, the Half Moon, the Day of Tammuz, the Parchment in the Ruins, the Tree, the Inscription, the Image, the Eastern Gate, and much, much more. It will ultimately lead to mysteries concerning the future, which include the Window, the Island, the Other Mystery Ground, and the Prophecy.
As with The Harbinger, the revelations of The Harbinger II are completely real and manifesting in the events of our times. And as with the first book, the mysteries are revealed through a narrative. So, The Harbinger II will bring the return of Nouriel, Ana Goren, and the mysterious figure known as "the prophet." The prophet will now take up the revelation where he left off and open mysteries as stunning and mind-blowing as in the first book.
The mysteries will be opened up, as in the prophet's first appearance, through the giving of ancient seals, but also in dreams and through a little girl as mysterious as the prophet. In The Harbinger II you will be taken on an epic journey from the shores of New England, to the steps of the Supreme Court, to the towering heights of a Manhattan skyscraper, to a boat on the Hudson River, even to the White House and the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. One thing is for certain: when you finish reading The Harbinger II, you will never see the world the same again.
Prepare to be blown away.
Is it possible... That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future? That this mystery lies behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy? That ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America? That God is sending America a prophetic message of what is yet to come? Before its destruction as a nation, ancient Israel received nine harbingers, prophetic omens of warning. The same nine harbingers are now manifesting in America--with immediate ramifications for end-time prophecy. Hidden in an ancient biblical prophecy from Isaiah, the mysteries revealed in The Harbinger are so precise that they foretold recent American events down to the exact days. The revelations are so specific that even the most hardened skeptics will find it hard to dismiss or put down. It sounds like the plot of a Hollywood thriller - with one exception... IT'S REAL. The prophetic mysteries are revealed through an intriguing and engaging narrative the reader will find hard to put down. The Harbinger opens with the appearance of a man burdened with a message he has received from a mysterious figure called The Prophet. The Prophet has given him nine seals, each containing a message about America's future. As he tells of his encounters with The Prophet, from a skyscraper in New York City, to a rural mountaintop, to Capitol Hill, to Ground Zero, the mystery behind each seal is revealed. As the story unfolds, each revelation becomes a piece in a greater puzzle - the ramifications of which will even alter the course of world history.
To know what the future holds, know what the past is hiding.
Jonathan Cahn, author of the New York Times best sellers The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, and The Paradigm, now unveils The Oracle, in which he opens up the jubilean prophecies that have determined everything from the rise and fall of world empires to two world wars, current events, end-time prophecy, and much more.
- Could an ancient prophecy given in a Middle Eastern desert over three thousand years ago determine the events of our day?
- Could some of the most famous people of modern history and current events be secretly linked to this mystery--even a modern president of the United States?
- Could this ancient revelation pinpoint the events of our time down to the year, month, and date?
- Could a mysterious ordinance manifest on the world stage on an exact timetable determined from ancient times?
- Could these manifestations have altered--and now be altering--the course of world events?
New York Times best-selling author Jonathan Cahn who caused a stir throughout America and the world with the release of his best seller The Harbinger, now writes a book so stunning and amazing, it is certain to cause another stir around the world. The Paradigm may well be the most explosive book he has ever written.
- Is it possible that a blueprint from ancient times holds the secret of our times?
- Is it possible that this mystery lies behind current events, the rise and fall of leaders, governments, and global happenings?
- Could events that transpired almost 3,000 years ago be determining the news of modern times and with it the issues of our lives?
- Could the people who lived in this ancient template match up with and hold the mystery behind the leaders of our day and who rises to power and who does not?
- Is it possible that this ancient paradigm has determined and is determining not only the American presidency, but, the timing of current events...in some cases even down to the exact days and dates?
- Could a mystery from the ancient Middle East have foretold the course of current events more accurately than any poll or pundit?
- And what does the ancient paradigm say and portend about what is yet to come... our future?
- Could it even contain a warning critical for this hour and crucial for all to hear?
The revelation contained in The Paradigm is sure to stun, startle, confound, and amaze. One thing is certain, once the veil is removed, one will never see the world the same way again.
Jonathan Cahn, who caused a national and international stir with the New York Times best seller The Harbinger and then The Mystery of the Shemitah, now brings us a treasure chest, which contains some of the greatest mysteries of all time. The reader will discover life-transforming secrets, mind-blowing realities, and heart-changing revelations in such mysteries as The Face in the Waters, The Leper King, The Land of Gezarah, The Secret of the Third Prince, The House of Spirits, The Mystery of the Rains, How to Alter Your Past, The Second Scroll, The Similitude, The Mystery of the Eighth Day, and much more. The Book of Mysteries takes the readers on a journey of divine revelation through ancient scriptures, the laws of creation, the deep of God's Word, the hidden streams of history, the most important keys of spiritual truth, end-time mysteries, and the secrets of life.
The Book of Mysteries opens up with a traveler and his encounter with a man known only as "the teacher." The teacher takes him on an odyssey through desert mountains, valleys, gardens and plains, encounters with nomadic tent dwellers, caverns and ancient ruins, chambers of scrolls and vessels, and more. The reader is taken along to partake in the journey and in all the teachings and revelations. The traveler keeps a journal, in which he writes down each of the mysteries given to him by the teacher in his one-year odyssey--365 different mysteries--one for each day of the year. Thus, on top of everything else, The Book of Mysteries is also a daily devotional unlike any other. And each mystery contains a special mission for each day of the year, a mission that takes the revelation and applies it to reality for a life-changing journey.